Drafting Current Conditions Reports
Instructors: Toby Jacobs, Heather Jobst
Baselines are critical to ensuring what you protected stays protected. However, what do you do if your land trust has baselines that are insufficient or even worse don’t exist at all? Join stewardship experts Toby Jacobs, Presumpscot Regional Land Trust, and Heather Jobst, Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation, as they discuss their land trusts’ two very different approaches to filling in the gaps in their portfolios.
Here's a look at what we will cover:
- How to tell if your baseline or current condition report is insufficient, and it’s time to update it
- What to include in a current condition report and how templates can reduce work and increase consistency across easements
- When and how to incorporate the original baseline into a current condition report
- Overview of Accreditation standards for current condition reports
- Strategies for efficiently and economically updating or creating new reports
Participants are encouraged to complete basic baseline self-study training on the Learning Center before the webinar. Instructors will assume all participants have a basic level of knowledge and will not cover what is included in these courses:
Access to this recording will expire on December 31, 2022, and is subject to availability of the AdobeConnect service.