Stewardship 101 for New Staff and Volunteers
Instructors: Jesica Blake, Megan Knott
Do you have new stewardship staff, an AmeriCorps volunteer or simply want to educate new board members on what stewarding easements entails? If so, this webinar is for you! Join long-time stewardship directors Jesica Blake, North Carolina Coastal Land Trust, and Megan Knott, Colorado Cattleman’s Agricultural Land Trust, as they provide an introduction to what land trust stewardship is all about. Filled with practical advice and case studies, this webinar is essential for those new to land trust work.
Here’s a look at what will be covered:
- Why stewardship is important
- Building and maintain landowner relationships
- The basics of annual monitoring
- Violations, amendments and other stewardship issues
- Common tools used in easement stewardship
Access to this recording will expire on December 31, 2022, and is subject to availability of the AdobeConnect service.